Post Your Practice Photos Here!

We have more than 1500 attendees on the webinars and almost 2500 members of the forum, yet we are more socially isolated right now than at any time in recent memory. Let’s share some pictures of what’s happening where you are. Even though I already know so many of you, I still want to see all your faces. Let’s see pictures of you and your staff wearing PPE! Let’s see the signs in your waiting rooms. I asked a few people whom I knew had pictures and I’ll use them get us going.

Here, I’ll start…a picture of me working at my new “home office” typing this very message.
cc0d5bb5-0f26-40b5-849a-05deee28dcc2

6 Likes

Nelson Branco (@nbranco) from Tamalpais Pediatrics said I could share these. You can see his practice Fb page here, which includes more pics and videos!

He reminded me that now is a really great time to practice driving with your teenagers!

image3 image4 image5 image6

6 Likes

One of the best independent pediatric clinic Instagram accounts belongs to ABC Pediatric Clinic from Houston, TX. Many of you know Sogol Pahlavan (and her sister, @spahlavan) from her great contributions to SOAPM. They moved their clinic to their parking lot a few weeks ago, check it out:
8a209d72-5026-4c8a-aa70-605d8db0a5b1

29dcf026-1071-412f-b3ab-120fed38aac2 52d3ca1f-cd72-43c5-89f1-1ce636481230 e547a50d-7114-4c74-bd3d-4b5fb650a37c

10 Likes

Hiral Lavania, from One Family Pediatrics in GA sent me these pics. It includes patient donations and her daughters practicing to become Youtube stars on her office office.

8 Likes

Robin Warner (@robinmwarner) from Union Pediatrics sent these along. She says, “Makeshift PPE, courtesy of Home Depot (mask) Harbor Freight (goggles) and Disney (poncho)…”

5 Likes

Seth Kaplan (@sdkaplan23) from TLC Pediatrics of Frisco broke down and brought home a foster dog to help with the family isolation.
kap1

5 Likes

Katie Schafer (@schafekat) from Bloom Pediatrics in Detroit has quite a collection to share with us!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hi everyone!

In the craziness of COVID I found myself in the office late one night amid paperwork, loan applications and considerations for all our staff and how this is affecting every aspect of our lives and our practices.

I thought to myself…“where have all the patients gone…”

And then while my colleague was balancing the checking account line by line…

Line by line I rewrote the lyrics to this once popular song…

I sent the lyrics to musically inclined patients’ parents and got this back.

I hope it makes you smile during these challenging times.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0P_mAdCuSlywTqTCzXmPZvHMw

Fondly,

Katie

11 Likes

I wish I could give this 5 hearts!

1 Like

Love it! “See you” this evening.

1 Like

I’m going to have “Where is my John Canning?” stuck in my head all night again!

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Piedmont Pediatrics Has a New Office Protocol - Video
Two weeks ago our office put together this video thanks to a nursing team member who has a film degree (who knew!?!). The goal was to communicate to parents the steps we are taking in the office to separate sick and well visits. We are blessed with an awesome team who is willing to try new things to reach our patients in new ways.

Piedmont Peds (Central Virginia) Photos - Lots of COVID-19 Response Photos(facebook.com/pg/piedmontpediatrics/photos/)

3 Likes

Sogol and Silen–leaders in Houston pediatric care!

1 Like

PPE in action from Jill Garripoli and Healthy Kids Pediatrics in NJ.

1 Like

Alvaro Reymunde MD in our telehealth suite

PAK Pediatrics staff showing up on the front line.

.92341866_3103717106313328_6041370332210659328_o

Jeffery Kile, MD interviews w local Healthbeat reporter on talking with your kids about COVID-19

Great job everyone on this Forum keeping the next generation healthy during these trying times.
God bless.

2 Likes

What a great and creative idea? Would you mind sharing if there was a certain app you used to create it like a silent movie, etc?

Thanks!

Dina Abdelsalam
Bright Future Pediatrics