Post Your Practice Photos Here!

Hi Dina,

I have no idea what system was used to create and edit this. Our nursing team member with the film degree wrote the script and did all of the filming and editing. I will ask her on her next day in the office.

Best,

Genevieve Blair

Piedmont Pediatrics

Direct: (434) 975-7725

That explains why it looks like a professional did it…great job! Maybe I should look for a film student major who might need some extra bucks to do something like this for us .

8 Likes

Outside exam rooms for all sick patients. We do telemedicine first and if patient needs an exam or swab, they meet us at our open air exam rooms- the Oleander exam room complete with lizard friends or the open air medical tent.

Staff looking good in kid friendly masks and PPE

We check all employees physical and mental status each day and it is recorded in a binder that only mgmt sees. A nurse checks temperatures, + or - for cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and then employee writes down the number on how they are feeling mentally. Mgmt reviews book each day and touches base with those who score 5 or below.

Sidewalk Chalk motivation for staff

Our little green man to get patients’ attention. We used this as we were changing processes weekly. Now he just says our waiting room is closed. Return to car and call our office if they didn’t receive a text from us to start the check in process.

Screen shot of screening questions we ask our patients to determine if they can come in the building or not for their well visit.

Advertising Telemedicine and check out our new telemedicine logo

One of our telemedicine stations. Dr. Gray on a virtual visit

We are concerned about running out of disposable gowns so we put a facebook post asking for material donations so we could make gowns. We got a ton within 30 min of our posts. We got some interesting patterns and materials! This one looks great on Dr. Decker! :slight_smile:

Dr. Decker having fun getting fit tested for a N95 mask

7 Likes

Here we are Flagstaff, AZ doing car visits in the rain!!

5 Likes

Mountain View Pediatrics - Flagstaff, AZ90154980_2834953626591037_3165167807960711168_n

3 Likes

Southeastern Pediatrics Dothan, A

l

6 Likes

Pelican pediatrics- we have been seeing all sick visits outside in a tent since early March. Office is for babies and well visits only. Have been doing Telemedicine. Also featured by our local media.

4 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

Making housecalls in NYC on a bike (because who wants to get on a nyc train right now?!) and mailing out our telemedicine kits to our patients.

4 Likes

What’s in your telemedicine kit?!

This video is from March 23 so we are always updating (like wearing masks on the well side) but it is a really fun glimpse in to what we have done at Mid City Pediatrics in Shreveport, Louisiana. Loving the webinars and the forum!

3 Likes

Tytocare. It’s been amazing!!

It’s expensive and it’s been a major undertaking to ship out/hand deliver to our patient but so worth it for us. We researched high and low for over 6 months, every telemedicine option. We wanted the ability to do actual physical exam. Obviously this was pre-Covid, we just thought it would be cool and helpful. We got extremely lucky!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqSb-l7U2Ro

1 Like

I’d be fascinated to have you walk through your ROI on that at some point!

For the telemedicine kit, it will take a bit to see what we get from insurance for the exams but you’re welcome to check our numbers out anytime. For the way our practice work, which I know it’s super unusual, I’m absolutely sure it’s going to be profitable both financially and time saving. And it works awesome. Excellent sound quality and camera.
My favorite is the otoscope. Better than in person exam.

This looks incredible! I will definitely be following and looking into this. Thanks for sharing.

inittogether

6 Likes

Here is Lamorinda Peds surviving the pandemic and a major remodel!!

5 Likes

5 Likes