PRF Phase 2 Reporting

Provider Relief Fund Phase 2 report period is now - March. We didn’t receive any funds in Phase 1 so we haven’t done reporting before. (I believe peds started getting funds only in Phase 2.) You need to report if the Phase 2 payment was over $10,000.

Does anyone know if we can return the portion over $10,000 and avoid having to report?

I did call the provider line yesterday and they said to mail the return check to UnitedHealth Group and I won’t have to report. But I just wanted to see what others know/think bc the lady on the support line did not seem very sure.

Has anyone attempted to complete phase 2 reporting to date? Stuck! Please reply when you hear back regarding sending back the amount received over the $10k threshold. What a headache!

I got an email back but it didn’t answer my question. The email just said to send back any unused funds. I decided to pay back a partial amount so that we’re under the $10k reporting threshold. Hopefully this works.

Great! Check made out to who and mailed to what address? This is exhausting. I’ll tap loan $$.

Question
How can a provider return unused Provider Relief Fund payments that it has partially spent? (Modified 10/20/2021)

Answer
Providers that have Provider Relief Fund payments that they cannot expend on allowable expenses or lost revenues attributable to coronavirus by the Period of Availability that corresponds to the Payment Received Period are required to return such funds to the federal government.

Period Payment Received Period Period of Availability:
Period 1 April 10, 2020 to June 30, 2020 January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Period 2 July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021
Period 3 January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022
Period 4 July 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2022

To return any unused funds, use the Return Unused PRF Funds Portal. DocuSign

Instructions for returning any unused funds are available at: Your session has timed out.

For additional information, please view the Returning Funds Fact Sheet https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/provider-relief/returning-funds-fact-sheet.pdf

Thankful! Have a great weekend.

I finally got a response from HRSA. No need to report! yay

YAAAAAY! Have a great weekend.