Pay rate range for check-in/out office staff

Good evening all!

Looking for any pay rate information/resource for Front Office staff with no to less than 4 year experience. Duties include general clerical duties, greet families, telephone/fax, copay/deductible collections at time of service, appointment, EMR navigation, etc. In rural Maryland, but larger cities data/range okay as well.

Thanks in advance!

From Alabama, large town. $14-$18. Ins available but 100% covered by employee. 401K. Uniforms provided.

Phx, Arizona- we are having to pay $16-$18 an hour with no experience at all just to get someone to show up for an interview. Full time we give a stipend towards health insurance, 401K with profit sharing, some uniforms covered as well.

Our starting pay is $17. Monday to Friday, half day Wednesday. 8-5PM and no weekends. Federal holidays off with pay. We cover health insurance, dental insurance, full vesting in our pension plan after 2 years, 5 days paid vacation after one year. 3 years ago we had 30 applicants for $15/hr. During the pandemic we had 3 applicants at $17-18/hr. It is hard to find someone that wants to work… hey, I would like to be the front office person, but I cannot find a doctor to take my place. :grinning: