CARES Act Provider Relief Fund - Application Guidance Document

@ksenecal Thank you, I am wondering that too- if the further out the application the date the longer the timeframe as they have more applications to process. Will keep checking :grinning:

So I know I am super late to the CARES party, I have had some significant challenges the past 2 months with staffing. I just submitted my TIN for validation but it just says “processing”. Given the time factor, if it still says processing in the morning, I will call the number in the guidance document, but what if it does not get validated or cleared by 7/20- and is the 7/20 date midnight on the 20th or as the clock strikes the 20th? I initially thought the money was based on 2% of your PPP money and it didn’t seem like that would warrant all of this but now I know it is enough to help and am scrambling to get this done! Help!

You just have to initiate your TIN validation by 7/20, which you’ve already done. From the HHS FAQ:

Will healthcare providers that have not had their TINs validated by the application deadline of July 20, 2020 be able to submit an application after that date? (Added 7/8/2020)

Yes. A healthcare provider must submit their TIN for validation by end of day July 20, 2020. If they receive the results of that validation after July 20, they will still be able to complete and submit their application.

Thank you! It has been "validating for almost 24 hours now! Getting a little nervous because the rest of the application seems equally daunting!

Karen,
Mine took 2 days to validate a couple of weeks ago.
Robin

What if there was an error filling it out, I don’t remember entering the Individual-1 on the TIN validation- if the error was mine, will they still consider it an active application?

Thanks Robin! I am kicking myself for procrastinating this and now I hat having to scramble.

Late to the party on filling out this application. I’ve reviewed the document - which is so helpful. Question When you calculated physician and staff time on COVID related items, how broad did you go? Is it asking for all of March and April . We did daily huddles 5 days a week for about 20 minutes, spent time updating website and writing, reviewing and editing protocols.

If your TIN validation is rejected, you will be given an opportunity to correct it.
However to submit a completed TIN validation, you had to choose either Group or Individual and put an NPI.

Yes. It is asking for all of March and April time spent.

Thank you. One additional question, for the FTE worksheet we reduced some staff hours for part of March and April (from 40 to 30 hours) but we still considered them full time for benefits even though full time in our office is 36 hours. Should we count them as Full Time - they went back to 40 hours by May.

Submitted application 6/30. Received funding 7/22.

1 Like

Submitted application 6/26. Received funds 7/22

1 Like

Submitted application the week prior to the original deadline and received funds on 8/4.
The attestation process after receiving the funds was brief.
We will see what comes next.

Thanks for all your help.

Wow thank you for the information. I submitted July 20th so maybe soon.