Let’s try this again!
@abaumel asked me to construct a poll for people on the forum about the use of scribes and the impact on COVID. What’s cool is that we can see all the responses in real-time! We won’t be able to analyze them deeply (like we might with a proper survey), but it should provide some insight. Let’s see how this works.
Do you use a scribe in your office?
What is the background of the scribes in your office?
- Premed Students
- Virtual Service (Domestic)
- Virtual Service (Overseas)
If you used scribes before the pandemic, how was their employment affected?
- Laid Off
- Continued Fully
- Continued Partially
If you use scribes, do they join you on your telemedicine visits?
Finally, if you do NOT use a scribe, has the pandemic changed interest in doing so?
- Yes, I have added or will add a scribe ASAP.
- Yes, I would like to add a scribe but haven’t started the process.
- No, I’m still not interested or am unable to.