PPP- Banks Off To Crawl

With this announcement today re: additional funding to PPP:

"…to provide billions of dollars more to small businesses in a package stalled in Congress.

“I think we’re very close to a deal today. I’m hopeful that we can get that done,”

Does anyone know if there’s anything to assure that the actually small businesses really see any of these dollars?! That spread sheet of who got the $ was absolutely deflating.

Unfortunately, unless they significantly lower the employee count limit, the banks will continue to process the larger loan requests first…I don’t see that happening as politics is at play…

We are 2 physician 1FNP practice. We secured our PPP loan money this past Thursday April 16th. It seems the relationship with your bank is the vital piece here. We bank with a regional bank. I had my loan application into them before the Friday that you could start. I also have a know the president and loan officer (acquaintances). I called multiple times and emailed many times. Squeaky wheel.

We are a 3 physician 1 FNP practice in DFW. We used Frost Bank (where we have several accounts & a LOC) who started taking applications 4/3 & we received our funds today. We also submitted all the documentation that was requested so Frost did not have to hunt for any of our corporate documents in their files. Our banker was upfront with the fact that there were lots of unknowns on their end.