COVID-19 Re-emergence – What Parents Want From Practices

I received this interesting report from @hlavania, put together by TCCN-CHOA in Atlanta. It might provide some guidance to help practices make their patients feel safer and, therefore, more likely to come to your office.

COVID-19 Re-emergence What Parents Want From Practices 2020 05 01.pdf (240.7 KB)

5 Likes

Thanks for the article Chip. We’re already doing the majority of the measures and will ramp up to the rest. A video telling parents what we’re doing to keep them and their children safe is our next step. I’m taking tips on that from Dr. Una! A shout out to her!!!

2 Likes

@Chip Thank you for posting. The format of the document is so nice for sharing with staff- we have been at this for 2 months now- the staff has been great, but I think the new routines can be fatiguing. I was wondering this week the best way to make sure everyone is keeping all of our daily safety measures top of mind, and this will be a great document to share with the team!

1 Like

Very nice to see something like this. This confirms that what we’ve been doing is what parents want to see. I’m happy to say, we’re doing ALL of these! Thanks Chip!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

This is also great stuff from Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta https://files.constantcontact.com/e3709f64501/e783fdcd-3d52-4009-815e-4f1cb988e5f9.pdf

2 Likes