Zoom backdrops from last nights webinar

Hi there! Chip mentioned sharing the link for the virtual backdrops on last nights webinar. I am planning an office zoom bingo party as a way to help bring all the staff together virtually since we haven’t seen some of them for a while. I am not finding the link anywhere, and am not sure where to be looking. Is someone able to point me in the right direction?

Many Thanks!
Alicia Bonal
Lamorinda Peds

I have not posted them yet - they will be up soon!

Hi, Alicia! Your office Zoom bingo party sounds like such a fun and creative idea! I can’t wait to hear how it turns out. I’m still waiting to get the final files back for some of the backdrops, but feel free to use the one Chip was demoing last night. I’ll be back with more as soon as I have them in hand. Thanks for your interest!

Katrina

3 Likes

Anyone have a quick primer on how to initiate use of backdrops?

1 Like

The backdrops are now available for free download here. Hope you enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks, Katrina! These are amazing!!!

-Hiral

1 Like

Thanks, Hiral! I’m glad you like them :blush:

GREAT!
and I signed up for your site Katrina!

1 Like

Thank you, Kimberly!!

Can someone let me know how I can change the background when using google hangouts?

I don’t think you can choose your own background in Hangouts, but it looks like they have some options:

https://vlogg.com/10100/the-google-effects-app-in-hangouts-introduces-beach-backgrounds/

1 Like

Thank you!! This is so helpful!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the background, it looks AMAZING!

Recorded this fun video using it - Your business, my neighbor and his lawnmower :joy:.

Subscribed to the mailing list too.

1 Like

Thank you Katrina!

1 Like

Thank you, Nneka! That looks great in your video and I love your message. We’ve been focusing on remodeling our waiting room since we’re not using it and looking to the future to consider how we want to make some of our workflow changes more permanent.

1 Like

You’re welcome, Susan!