With over 800 virtual and in-person attendees for the last PMI conference, we are well on our way to exceeding that number for the next PMI conference coming up in a few weeks.
With livestream and on-demand viewing options available, it gives you the flexibility to join us at your leisure or become fully immersed in the conference and engage with both in-person and virtual attendees via the conference app.
As a “thank you” for being a member of this forum, I am pleased to offer you complimentary virtual access to the following three pre-conference sessions: Marketing, Practice Management, and Sugergroup/CIN . This bonus to the 2023 virtual option is one you will not want to miss. To take advantage of this complimentary offering, we ask that you register in the next few days as there are some technical limits on the number of virtual attendees we can accommodate, and want to make sure we have room for you before we roll out the offering to others.
The upcoming PMI conference is slated to be our best event ever with:
- A stellar faculty that will be teaching over two dozen topics including coding, finance, human resource management, marketing, and so much more.
- PMI’s continued commitment to providing the best possible virtual experience- bar none.
- Planned recording of all presentations that will be available to view on-demand for 45 days.
- Three virtual attendance options to suit any budget (less than $12 per presentation):
- Livestream-only access for all three days ($199)
- On-demand access to the recordings after the conference for 45 days ($299)
- Both livestream and on-demand access for 45 days ($329)
As with all PMI educational events, I offer to you my personal guarantee that if you feel you did not get your money’s worth after investing the time to participate in such an event, I will provide a 100% refund- that’s how committed I am to providing timely information you need to know to manage your practice.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today and take advantage of the access to the Marketing, Practice Management, and Supergroup/CIN pre-conference sessions.
I hope to “see” you soon,