**Healthcare Support Group Wednesdays at 8:30 PM**

Sharing with permission from the OP listserv:

Please feel free to share…

Healthcare Support Group Wednesdays at 8:30 PM

Please join us for a virtual support group for health care professionals. Being a pediatrician who owns my own practice has elicited several different emotions in me over the past few weeks. Fear, anger, resentment, uncertainty just to name a few. I have generalized anxiety disorder so even more so these times have been a struggle for me. I have been using mindfulness to help me through. And at my practice we take care of several families where the parents are health care professionals of many different forms, and I see them struggling too.

These are very hard times, especially when you work in the health field. That is why I wanted to try to coordinate a zoom support group for healthcare professionals specifically to just have a safe place to talk this out and share our feelings. I am not a mental health care professional, but I guess as being someone with several mental health problems I do consider myself somewhat of an expert, lol. My intention is not to discuss logistics or plans of actions, but the feelings that we are all working through. A safe place to vent. My intention is to be a community to support each other through unprecedented times. Elissa Rubin, MD

Click this link to register: https://us04web.zoom.us/…/v5Akce6uqDotilIfkOLUJ3EbICMiOu7Kig

1 Like

Is this an OP sponsored discussion, virtual support group on their software platform??

Hi Gayle. I don’t think so. I believe it’s just an individual who posted her own endeavors on the listserv in an effort to share her work and support others. She doesn’t have an account here so I asked her permission to share because I thought some folks might find a support group helpful. :blush: